Skin is our main and important body organ. The Skin covers 20 square feet area. The skin protects us from microbes. Skin elements try to regulate body temperature.
The skin has three layers:
- The Epidermis: Its facilities a waterproof of the railing. And the outer layer builds our skin tone.
- The Dermis: It takes string connective tissue, hair follicles, and sweat glands Under the Epidermis.
- The deeper subcutaneous: The tissue (hypodermis) is of fat and connective tissue. The skin’s color is generated by special cells called melanocytes, which produce the pigment melanin, melanocytes are in the Epidermis.
Common skin rashes
A Rash indicates an abnormal change in skin color or texture. Rashes are usually caused by skin inflammation, which can have many causes,
Granuloma annular and eczema are types of rashes. The other types are lichen planes and pityriasis rosea.
Causes of rashes
Rashes are caused by various things such as the groin and anal areas. A yeast or bacterial infection causes rashes. Protective underwear is the cause of rashes. Or a person may be allergic to the smell in the material.
People with certain health problems, such as diabetes, may be at extra for infections because of a weak ability to fight infections.
How to treat rashes
Treatment at home often helps rashes go away.
- Keep the skin dry.
- On a warm setting to get the area fully dry by Using a blow-dryer
- check the briefs every 3 hours change if needed.
- To make the urine less intense you should drink the amount of water. (Make sure the person Doesn’t head to limit fluids for medical reasons.
- Apply an ointment such as Destin, Diapering, A&D Ointment, or zinc Oxide If the person has had diaper rashes.
How to prevent rashes
- When you wet it is necessary and important to change underwear.
- Before wearing on a new pair of briefs, Let the skin air-dry for 5 to 10 minutes (But keep the person covered for modesty).
- Clean the area daily and check for rashes so that you can treat them as soon as they happen.
How to protect yourself skin problems
Did you know your skin is your body’s largest Organ? Keep protect at your home.
All ages can have job-related skin problems during working. They are common in define occupations, such as:
- Food production
- Machine tool operation
- Metal plating
- Leather processing
- Engine service
- Land scanning
You just try this up to 2 weeks safely, if it works or you are not clearing to the points go to your dermatologist. If you clear slowly rapper off the hydrocortisone and replace with a heavy moisturizer, contact your dermatologist if you’re not seeing Improvement, avoidance, and heavy moisturizers, however, allergic reaction to formally hydes, metals, rubbers or glues in makes many also develop.